Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New Ride?

I have been contemplating [for about a year] getting a different vehicle.

I traded in my CR-V in 2010 for a Honda Civic Hybrid.  Mostly, this was to shed another piece of my past marriage and to help me heal.  I have to say that the car is sporty and gets amazing gas mileage!  However, it is extremely low to the ground which makes driving in the winter snows difficult.

I had mentioned my contemplation to various family members and my dad had a great suggestion which I would like to pass along to the masses ~ rent a vehicle for a week or so to really make sure it is the one you want.  You will save money and headache in the long run, especially if you find you aren't as enamored of the car as you thought you were.

Sage advise from a thought-filled man!

No comments:

Post a Comment