Monday, November 4, 2013

Spice; my little companion



I had a request to share about my cat :~)  Her name is Spice and she was born in April 9, 2002.  As you can see from the picture, she is black and white.  She had recently gotten a ‘lion shave’ when I took this picture.  The vet has her noted as a short-haired cat; however, as her owner, I beg to differ and say that she is a long-haired cat.  She greets me when I get home from work – I think she just wants her dish filled – lol.  She chats with me and perches on the love seat with me or lays in my lap for some petting.  She is shy of other people  --  haha, my mom has only seen her a few times.  She sleeps near my feet and is generous with her purrs.  Spice is a special blessing to me.  I enjoy having Spice in my home and will be sad when she leaves; however, I will be glad not to have to empty a cat box anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment