Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year


My devotion today was perfect for looking into the new year:

"Jesus says that he is the way to God the Father. We can live confidently because Jesus walks with us. There is no reason to fear--only trust is needed. Fear keeps us captive. To fly, we must break free of that fear. With God, all things are possible! Remember this power promise for the New Year: 'Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you p with my victorious right hand.' Isaiah 41:10. Allow God to hold you. Resist fear and live confidently each day as God's beloved child. Take courage and strength from Jesus, and allow him to make you a confident, loving, and courageous woman (or man). May God give you a blessed New Year!" Jennifer King

My hope is that each of us is able to trust our Lord and be strengthened by Him!

Good-bye 2013 and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment