Monday, March 10, 2014

Eat To Live

Eat to Live by Joel Fuhrman is an eating plan that is filled with greens, greens and more greens; throw in some beans, other veggies and fruit.  For the first 6 weeks, you total remove salt, sugar, sugar substitutes and most starches along with caffeine and alcohol from your menu plan.

Well, I started it on Sunday (yesterday).  Since I consider myself vegan (mostly in the sense of food), this isn’t a huge stretch for me.  However, lately I have been eating more processed and fast foods than I should.  With spring approaching and daylight savings time just happening, I thought this would be a great time to jump in with both feet and do a bit of detoxing.  I am still drinking 1 cup of coffee in the mornings for now.  When I run out, I may decide not to buy anymore and just stick with herbal teas ~ time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment