Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Long Weekend

I took a few days off last week and headed down to visit my family in the Woodburn, Oregon area.  As always, I had a delightful time!

On the drive down and on the drive back, I saw three different herds of big horn sheep.  What beautiful creatures the Lord has created!


The time I am able to spend with my family is priceless.  I am always grateful for the hospitality that my Dad and Jeanine extend to me.  They are kind, gracious and giving people.  We make loose plans and are very flexible while I visit.  It is a non-stressful, relaxing time.

This visit was right in the middle of ‘tulip time’ and there is a tulip farm just down the road from my dad’s property.  With the beautiful weather on Saturday, the cars were lined up and moving slower than turtles.  Luckily we didn’t have any type of emergency.


No comments:

Post a Comment