Monday, June 16, 2014

Car-Less

So long, farewell, au wiedersehen, goodbye
(heehee - love that movie!)
 
I am officially ‘car-less’.  I haven't driven my vehicle since May 5th.  On Friday, (yep, the 13th) I had a fabulous experience with CarMax.  They do an appraisal on your car and give you a written offer that is valid for 7 days.  This offer is for a sale or trade-in.  Both the appraisal day and the sale day (yesterday) went quickly and smoothly.  I would recommend CarMax to any and all.

My biggest thanks to the Lord as He is good!  I left the outcome in His hands without a worry and it turned out fantastic.  After the car loan was paid, I received a check for the balance.  Thank you to everyone who kept an ear open for buyers and to those who prayed about the sale of my vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment