Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy New Year ~ 2019!


Happy New Year!

I have been completely remiss in blogging over the past year.

In my defense, I had to pack up my home and get it ready for sale; move my belongings into my parents’ home; purchase a new home; move my belongings out of my parents’ home; move my parents into the new home and we just finished the last stage – selling their home of over 40 years.  A very long spring/summer/fall.

The blessings are that my house sold the first weekend on the market; we found a new home the next week; no one has been ill or seriously injured (we all tend to bruise easily-lol); we are still getting along well and it has been 5 solid months of a combined household.

Being proactive with aging parents (one diagnosed with Mild Cognitive Impairment/onset of Dementia) has been a worthwhile endeavor for my sisters and I.

Thank you everyone for all of the support and prayers through this living arrangement transition.

A new year means new beginnings – we are so blessed to have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment