Friday, May 16, 2014

Springtime=Yardtime

We are in the midst of the month of May.  It brings rain showers, warm days and cool nights.  Perfect weather for the yard to be green (whether it is full of grass or weeds).  I have a push mower – one of the ‘old-fashioned’ types.  Since I don’t do well in the heat, I am doing my yard work in the early mornings.  I did some of this last year and will be doing everything except weedwacking in the early mornings – people may not be happy with a battery operated weedwacker running before 7:00 a.m.  [I also believe it is against City Ordinance]  So I will leave that for Saturday mornings at 8.

This will be my 5th summer here and I still haven’t figured out what to do with the mess I call a yard.  I think my daughter is actually making a plan and maybe we will work on it this year but for sure next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment