Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Autumn



My favorite season has arrived (according to the calendar).  The quote below sums up some of my thoughts as well.  I thank the Lord for the diversity He gives.

 Don't you love them?  
More and more I am beginning to appreciate the seasons and the unique purpose of each one.  Fall is definitely in the air...some rain, some cool nights and mornings, orange pumpkins, and falling leaves.
Summer is such an incredibly busy time, with wonderful harvests, preserving, family gatherings, visitors, events, and so much more.  Although the cold wet rainy season has it's challenges, I think we are all looking a bit forward to having a somewhat slower paced autumn and winter!  -- This is from Joyful Keeper at Home blog

Life continues on in the Pacific Northwest.  Cooler nights and sunny days.  Praises to the Lord for the beauty He surrounds us with!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to drop by and let y'all know that my blog domain has switched from Modesty Is My Policy to thegirltheworldhates.blogspot.com :) A lot of my readers have let me know that they are no longer seeing my posts, so I wanted to let everyone know!

    Blessings! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will add it to my 'reading list' :-)

      Delete