Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013


Blessings to each of you for 2013!

The Lord continues to do His work in us and I am mighty thankful for that!

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being ... — Ephesians 3:14-16 tniv

This is my prayer for each of my family and friends for the year. Of course, it isn’t my only prayer, but a very important one :-)

Last year I didn’t make any New Year’s resolutions; however, I am making some for this year:
 Growing more in my prayer-life.
 Being more conscious of the Lord in everything.
 Doing at least one workout each day.
 Going from room to room and re-evaluating my stuff (this means moving and removing items).
 Planting a garden.
 Canning from my garden.
 Being aware and thankful for each blessing bestowed upon me!
{I am also printing this post, putting it on my fridge and hanging in my cubicle.}

I look forward to updating my progress as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment