Thursday, January 10, 2013

S N O W


Wow ~ we definitely received some snow over the last few days! I have gotten some great workouts (yes, I do count snow shoveling as a workout).


The snow creates some beautiful scenery. I love it when the trees are covered in white. The roads are a different beast. The hard packed snow turns to ice and is no fun for drivers.

The Inland Northwest slumbered Tuesday night to high winds which melted much of the snow which is good because we are heading into a frigid few days of low 20s for the daytime highs.

He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Matthew 17:20 (NIV)

This is a verse from my devotions earlier this week and it struck me that anything I am struggling with can be considered a mountain. It was definitely eye-opening with regard to some things that I am struggling with -- thank you Lord for revealing this to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment