Friday, January 25, 2013

Daylight

This year is off to a great start. I have my health, family, friends, church family and am praising the Lord for all of them!
My small group (Bible study) is beginning a short study of Forgiveness tomorrow. I have glanced at it and am eager to begin.
My mother and I (and maybe a sister) are going to start crafting together one night a week. We have been ‘talking’ about it for a good year now and are following through with action :-)
I woke this morning to a sheet of ice for my road – yikes. However, the main roads were fine. Walking from my car to work was a challenge! “Baby steps” and looking for snow to walk in helped.
As I left work the other night, I was pleasantly surprised to see the sunset ~ we are on the “upswing” for daylight. Yahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment