Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring?


March is here and spring is just around the corner! I am ready for sunshine even though I can say that our winter here in the Pacific Northwest was mild in comparison to past winters. I wonder what that will mean for the rest of our seasons this year…
My spring list includes planting my ground-cover in the front yard and building raised garden beds (with some help) and planting a garden this year. I am hoping to can some of my garden harvest to use through the winter (a first endeavor for me).
My small group Bible study has just started a new study on The Armor of God and Ephesians. It is an 8 week study and we just did week 1. This is a study that will help us be prepared on a daily basis to be out in the world and stay steadfast in our faith. I am so blessed to have a group of Christian women to meet with weekly. They help me stay accountable and encourage me on this journey of life.
“When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, he makes even his enemies live at peace with him.” Proverbs 16:7
If we are following the Lord, our actions are loving which are pleasing to Him. As disciples, we are called to love one another.
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35

No comments:

Post a Comment