Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Whew~what a busy weekend that was!  Very enjoyable times with my small group, daughter, church and volunteering.  I was gone from home most of the weekend and didn’t get any yard work done [this issue is hanging over my head].

My first Farm Chicks event!  What a great time we had~a huge thumbs up.  I think we may make this a Mother/Daughter yearly event.  A big ‘thank you’ to Serena for this wonderful yearly show of antiques and handmade items with lots of vendors.


Yes, I bought a ‘Newzgirl’ style cap while there.  Actually that was my goal~to add to my headcovering repertoire.  A shout out to www.oldmanspants.com ; they are a local, small business that is friendly and helpful.  I am eyeing a couple of other caps on their website.


The Daniel study I am doing on Thursday evenings is wrapping up at the end of June.  My small group has also disbanded for the summer.  I am on the search for some good books/series and a good bible study to tide me over for the summer ~~ I am sure the yard work will be calling my name as I try and plug my ears—LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment