Thursday, June 27, 2013

Family Reunion Time


I am excited for our “Chase” family reunion next week!  It’s been three years; although, most everyone was together last year for my daughter’s wedding.

I was checking out the 10 day forecast and it is going to be extremely hot!  I don’t do well in warm weather as I don’t sweat; just look like a red tomato (sorry if that was TMI).  I will be staying hydrated and doing any outside work early in the day.

Happy Fourth of July – tidbit of history; the Declaration of Independence was not signed all at once.  It took months for all of the delegates to sign it because of the travel time ~ so don't believe the 'portrait' showing all the delegates around the table for the signing :~)

Prayers for our country’s leaders and thanksgiving for my blessings – Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment