Friday, April 19, 2013

Bible Study



Last night was my second week of Beth Moore’s Book of Daniel study.  She is an amazing speaker.  We are doing a Women’s Ministry Thursday evening study and are using workbooks along with her DVDs.  She makes it relevant to our world today and the insight she is giving from multiple sources is fantastic.

I look forward to going to a live event when one is nearby :~)

Another week has come and gone.  The weather is still very rainy, windy and cold.  My yard is looking overgrown and weedy :-(  I am praying for good weather on Monday [my day off] so that I may rake and start some weeding!

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment! To answer your question, the people at the church in Spokane were very nice, I'm just not used to being a vistor! LOL!
    What's your favorite resturant in Spokane?
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natasha, I'm sorry I never replied before now! I am a vegan and there are some great places: Stella's, Boots Bakery & Bar and Picabu.

      Delete