Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MS Walk 2013

I survived the cold and wind on Sunday and completed the MS Walk. I did the shorter walk as I have painful memories of heel covering blisters from the longer walk.

Thank you to all who sponsored my walk! Every penny helps; all the money stays in our local area.

As I was listening to my IPod Shuffle and admiring the buildings of Fort Wright, I was amazed at how many young people were walking. There were many people in the age bracket of 15-30. Not that I am ancient; however, I was surprised.

I do know that MS is unfortunately more prevalent in our area than many others. My guess is that many of those ‘youngsters’ knows someone personally.

I give thanks daily to God for my health and abilities that He has blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment