Thursday, April 11, 2013

Life is Good

Our Women’s ministry at church is kicking off a 12 week Beth Moore study on the Book of Daniel this evening. My small group tackled the Book of Daniel last year; however, a few of us are going to partake of this study to get another perspective. I am looking forward to it.

I just have to share my new favorite shoes: Merrell-Barefoot. I got them on a recent trip down to visit my dad and his wife :~) They are extremely comfortable and I love the color!



This weekend is the MS Walk in our area. I thank all my sponsors ~ I met my goal; yay! I am praying for little or no wind on Sunday as it will be my first ‘official’ walk wearing a skirt. Of course, I walk all the time; this will just be a bit different.

Praises to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment